Thursday 7 July 2011

Sloth!

I took this is Manzanillo in Costa Rica. The area is quite famous for the sloths that can be seen in the tree tops. After spending a few days there I hadn't seen a single one (although I did see some monkeys and various other weird insects) so I was quite disappointed. Then, just as I was waiting for the bus to arrive to leave, this little fellow came crawling out of the hedge and crossed the road, only about 10 feet away from me.

He came about one minute before the bus and held up the traffic (not that it was a busy road at all) until he had made it to the other side, including the bus. It has to be one of the most perfectly timed events in my life!

5 comments:

That sloth looks like it should be in a Dr Suess book!

Haha Nice catch then! Good shot.

Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

I don’t skills ought to I provide you with thanks! i'm altogether shocked by your article. You saved my time. Thanks 1,000,000 for sharing this text.

Post a Comment

Photos From My World

sharethis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More